Partner Account Manager
Salary DOE + Benefits
Chauntry Ltd. is part of the Holiday Extras group. Our Chauntry team based in Maidenhead, UK are on a mission to build excellent partnerships with our customers, deliver exceptional service and help customers increase their revenues by delivering features and functionality to enrich their pre-booking product that is used for parking, fast track, lounges, hotels and integrates with various third party systems.
The Partner Account Manager role is critical in evolving, growing and supporting the business. You will be a critical figure in your partner’s growth, profitability and customer relevance. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships and building upon existing relationships with individuals across our partners.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining effective relationships with partners to increase Chauntry’s relevance to their business.
- Building a position of trusted business advisor for your accounts.
- Working alongside the wider Commercial, Project, Technology and Customer Service Teams – effectively identifying and scoping desirable products and solutions for partners.
- Working closely with other departments, such as Technology, to bring a partner development / project to fruition.
- Providing solutions to meet customer’s needs by the profitable deployment of value added solutions / services.
- Own and manage communication / process activities with partners in close alignment with business requirements.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth.
- Continually manage partnerships delivering new feature enhancements and ongoing support to drive customer trial and usage.
- Provide regular communications to internal teams regarding partnership strategy and results.
You’ll use your excellent analytical and organisational skills to prioritise customer requirements. You must possess a strong business acumen to understand the commercial needs and how they tie in with the technical needs of the customer. This will involve the full sales life cycle of analysis, documentation, sign-off and managing the delivery of the functionality.
- Ability to promote Chauntry products and technologies and speak fluidly to positively influence highly technical and non-technical decision makers.
- Excellent judgment, foresight and mature personality.
- Self-starter who works effectively in a fast paced environment and is comfortable managing ambiguity.
- Energetic and collaborative team player who thrives in a challenging environment.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Have a deep understanding in developing trusted partner relationships.
- Ability to match requirements and partner strategy with technical solutions.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Strong customer driven focus and high availability.
Skills and Experience:
- Bring at least 2+ years similar experience in a dynamic IT, software, services and technology solutions business.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding budget targets.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Great communication and IT skills including Google Suite, Word and Excel.
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see:
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, submit a copy of the above by hitting the “apply for this job” button below. Applications close on Friday 2nd August.