Commercial Product Manager - Insurance
Salary: DOE + Profit Share + Benefits
Hours: We’re flexible for the right person, full time, part time, job share etc.
Here at Holiday Extras we believe that time is precious and that holidays are some of the most precious times we have. We’re building the future of travel using innovative technology, a wide choice of products and unbeatable prices to create ‘less hassle’ for our customers so they can enjoy ‘more holiday’.
We make 200,000 travel insurance sales a year at Holiday Extras and provide our customers with a comprehensive range of policy options. As an Eleven-year award-winning travel insurance provider we are constantly innovating to ensure our products are the best in the market.
You possess brilliant commercial and technical skills, and you’ll work to help build the Holiday Extras Travel Insurance portfolio and drive the continuing growth of the Insurance business.
In this role, you’ll use your communication and negotiation skills to build and maintain strong partnerships with our commercial underwriting partners, whilst ensuring the optimisation of our contractual arrangements with systems providers and brokers alike. You’ll use your expert communication skills to develop and nurture long lasting, awesome relationships both internally and externally.
You’ll use your analytical skills to identify new opportunities and effectively influence and communicate with partners and stakeholders at all levels, whilst continually focusing on underwriter performance ensuring our products are profitable and sustainable. As someone who enjoys being ‘one team’ you’ll work cross functionally to create new products tailored to our customers and innovate our current product portfolio, enhancing the overall customer offering.
- The creation of new and exciting products that are tailored to our customers.
- Innovation of our current product portfolio, enhancing the customer offering and audience to generate a greater return.
- Identifying areas of risk and opportunity, ensuring the strength and success of our partnerships.
- Nurturing and developing strong relationships with our commercial underwriting partners.
- Working collaboratively within the wider team to support the delivery of great products and the insurance 5 year plan.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong FCA and Legal understanding.
- Travel Insurance experience.
- Experience of travel insurance broking.
- Experience developing product ideas within a live environment.
- Experience in product innovation.
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button. Applications close on Thursday 23rd May.