People Business Partner - Kent
Salary DOE + 25 Days Holiday [+ Bank Holidays] + Profit Share + Benefits
Hours: We're flexible for the right person; full-time, part-time, etc
Here at Holiday Extras we believe that time is precious and that holidays are some of the most precious times we have. We’re building the future of travel using innovative technology, a wide choice of products and unbeatable prices to create ‘less hassle’ for our customers so they can enjoy ‘more holiday’.
In order to deliver our promise of “less hassle more holiday” we are on a mission to make Holiday Extras a “truly amazing place to work and learn” by investing in our people and new systems to deliver a ‘best in class’ experience to our people.
As a People Business Partner, you’ll work closely with the Heads of Team and managers to develop a people agenda that supports the achievement of their teams objectives and contributes to the overall success of the group.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the design and delivery of tailored people activity ensuring that people considerations are balanced with the needs of the business. You’ll use your creativity to build people resourcing and development strategies that are informed by data and align with the purpose of the areas you support and the wider Holiday Extras Group.
You’ll use your analytical and organisational skills to create valuable business insight; identifying process improvements that boost productivity and performance. Using data and your experience of enabling teams, you’ll help coach our leaders to foster an environment where everyone plays to their strengths and is able to be ‘the best version of themselves’. Finally, as someone who enjoys being ‘one team’ you’ll work cross functionally as part of our Group People Team, to make the Holiday Extras Group truly amazing place to work and learn!
- Leading on strategic and operational activities/projects/initiatives within the People space.
- Guides and develops the people strategy within your teams.
- Leading ER activity and provides advice and guidance on employment law, in line with company culture and processes.
- Leads, manages and continually evolves large strategic projects around workforce & performance management, talent acquisition, development, engagement, compensation & benefits and employer brand (collaborating with specialists within the group team).
- Reports on metrics & KPIs, ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with the current state of play.
- Evolves the value add of the People Team by implementing new ideas and provides research for new or improved policies, processes and initiatives.
- Experience working as a People Business Partner.
- Experience managing change and supporting a broad range of business activities as a generalist.
- Experienced in supporting client groups with a variety of employees at varying levels.
- Able to prioritise work effectively, remaining agile and resilient within fast paced, growing businesses.
- Experience developing mid/long term people plans and strategies.
- A clear communicator, able to influence and build relationships at all levels.
- A positive and driven self starter who is passionate about people and calm under pressure.
We pride ourselves on being ‘people pioneers’, providing HX’ers with fantastic environments in which to work and a world of competitive benefits including:
Pension, life assurance, private medical insurance and health screening (after 4 years’ service), enhanced parental leave, cycle-to-work schemes, gym memberships, onsite fitness classes, birthday day off etc.
After passing your onboarding and becoming a fully fledged HX’er, you’ll own a share of the company through our Employee Benefit Trust. As an added extra, you’ll also benefit from the success of the business; receiving a profit share bonus that is awarded as a percentage of salary. The more profit we make, the more bonus you receive!
And if that wasn’t enough, to help you maximise your time and manage your energy we have ‘Anytime +’ (our flexible working philosophy that says if you are contactable and connected it doesn’t matter where or when you work). And our ‘Wanderlust Collection’ encouraging our people to make the most of their time, offering 2 weeks a year to work remotely from anywhere in the world and rewarding long service with sabbaticals.
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, submit a copy of the above by clicking the link below. Applications close on Friday 23rd August.