Software Developer - Maidenhead
Chauntry Ltd. is part of the Holiday Extras group. We are the world's most successful parking reservation system. We lead the way with innovation & technology, delivering integrated solutions for advanced booking of parking and other travel-related services.
Our Chauntry team based in Maidenhead, UK are on a mission to build excellent partnerships with our customers, deliver exceptional service and help customers increase their revenues by delivering features and functionality to enrich their pre-booking product that is used for parking, fast track, lounges, hotels and integrates with various third party systems.
We are looking for a talented Software Developer to come and join our team of professionals performing full lifecycle software development and support. You'll be working on the backend of our core product Parkspace. You can expect to be working daily writing code to update or build in our back end and front end solutions.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Perform coding duties within a specified timeframe
- Provide assistance with software support and troubleshooting.
- Maintain proper coding practices and documentation.
- Perform software quality assurance
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Perform system testing, implementation and modification
- Perform bug-fixing
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a software developer or similar role
- Exposure to Python would be a bonus.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC.
- Proficient in MySQL.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive problem solver.
- Team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.