Salary DOE + Profit Share + Benefits
The role, team and opportunity…
We’re on the lookout for an innovative and experienced marketing superstar to join our creative partnerships marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract. We’re looking for a pro-active all-rounder who is able to hit the ground running and find new and exciting ways to inspire the team around you as well as our partners. Our ideal candidate is creative, strategic and passionate about the travel industry, as well as being super-organised with excellent writing and design skills.
Content is a huge part of the role. We’re looking for a confident writer, who has an understanding of the importance of a consistent brand voice and can adapt the tone of their writing according to context. You’ll know what kind of content is shareable and you’ll be bursting with awesome ideas. As well as this you will also:
- Work with the marketing team to successfully develop and implement marketing, communication and product development plans to maximise volumes and opportunities across Holiday Extras’ retail partnerships.
- Have a modern, creative, vibrant approach towards creating artwork and content, seeking new ways to update and improve existing content where possible.
- Work with the team to create and execute strategic and effective social media plans, while keeping new technologies and trends in mind.
- Design and execute profitable marketing strategies that are aligned to the marketplace. Implement ongoing tactical campaigns to drive increases in transaction volume and market share.
- Liaise with internal and external teams/suppliers to provide effective briefs and concise feedback. (Video requests, graphic design work requests etc.)
- Create beautiful on-brand and narrative driven presentations.
- Organise and manage aspects of events (sponsorship at trade awards for example), working with the organisers, venue and events manager.
- Use the departmental marketing control process to ensure brand consistency and integrity is maintained. Ensure ongoing effectiveness of control process through regular communication with the Partnership Development Managers, providing ongoing training and guidance on brand guidelines.
- Ensure the timely production and distribution of various marketing materials through appropriate channels.
- Organise and participate in relevant exhibitions, fairs and other community, partner and travel agent events throughout the year.
- Build and maintain relationships with both the online and retail Partnerships Development Managers. Ensure regular communication through the use of telephone, mail and meetings.
- Collaborate with the sales/partnerships and communications teams, and liaises extensively with the design agency Oak Creative
Qualifications, experience & skills
- Marketing Experience
- An excellent writer with flawless spelling and grammar skills. Editing and proofreading experience would be a bonus.
- An incredibly creative person who will bring a fresh approach to work, while staying true to the Holiday Extras brand.
- An inspirational and effective communicator, both written and verbal, able to influence and coordinate internal stakeholders with evidence based recommendations.
- A team player; someone who will share their knowledge with the rest of the team, provide support where needed and get stuck in whatever the task.
- Excellent organisational skills - experience of managing multiple priorities. Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Proactive and solutions-driven, takes actions to achieve business goals beyond what is required. Actively finds new opportunities and ways of doing things.
- Experienced user of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite and Keynote or Powerpoint.
- Passion for keeping up with ever changing technology and trends, to keep ahead of the game.
We are looking for the best to join our team. We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges in the world of marketing, whilst providing a fantastic environment in which to work. Along with pension, medical insurance, enhanced parental leave, cycle-to-work schemes, etc we also have birthday days off, ‘Anytime +' (our flexible working philosophy that says if you are contactable and connected it doesn't matter where or when you work)
If that sounds like you, we'd like to see …
A cover letter
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now' button. Applications close on Friday 31st May.