Commercial Operations Manager
Salary up to £32,700 DOE + Profit Share + Benefits
Here at Holiday Extras we believe that time is precious and that holidays are some of the most precious times we have. We’re building the future of travel using innovative technology, a wide choice of products and unbeatable prices to create ‘less hassle’ for our customers so they can enjoy ‘more holiday’.
In order to deliver our promise of “less hassle more holiday” we are on a mission to “innovate and simplify” the way we work, investing in our people and new systems to make us more agile whilst providing a strong foundation for success.
You possess brilliant coaching and management skills, and you’ll work to drive the performance of our incredible Commercial Operations and Sales Support Team by helping the team achieve their goals and perform at their best.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for effectively organising the team to ensure our stakeholders get the service they need whilst balancing the needs of our people. You’ll use your communication skills to build strong relationships with stakeholders and share your knowledge, encouraging collaboration across the Customer Team.
You’ll use your excellent analytical and organisational skills to identify process improvements, playing a role in the implementation of systems/software to boost productivity and performance. As someone with a keen eye for detail you will be able to interpret data, spotting trends and make swift recommendations for improvements. As someone who enjoys being ‘one team’ you’ll work cross functionally with our Core Services Pod, assisting with supplier integrations and system improvements as well as the wider Customer Team to improve processes and drive engagement.
- Daily management of the Commercial Operations and Sales Support team
- Responsible for team organisation ensuring there is sufficient cover on each task to ensure SLAs are achieved.
- Actioning all team monthly, performance and development check ins aiding career progression.
- Responsible for driving improvements in processes as part of the Automate and Scale OKR working closely with the Continuous Improvement Team.
- Holding team stand ups and meetings
- Implementation of new systems / software into the team
- Responsible for driving engagement within the team through the company engagement survey results.
- Managing internal stakeholders across the business and their requirements from the team.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to support with projects or OKRs.
- Ensuring supplier SLAs are met to reduce unnecessary cost to HX
- Supporting the Integrations and Core Services pod with supplier integrations or system improvements to create efficiencies. Attending any demos and pod planning meetings.
- Recruitment within the team
- Agreeing holiday and flexible working requests to ensure the team is fully resourced at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong coaching & management skills
- Experience of automating processes to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Great communication and IT skills including Google Suite and Excel.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, submit a copy of the above by hitting the “apply for this job” button below. Applications close on Wednesday 26th June.