Package: Up to £30,800 DOE + profit share + benefits
Here at Holiday Extras we believe that time is precious and that holidays are some of the most precious times we have. We’re building the future of travel using innovative technology, a wide choice of products and unbeatable prices to create ‘less hassle’ for our customers so they can enjoy ‘more holiday’.
In order to deliver our promise of “less hassle more holiday” we are on a mission to “innovate and simplify” the way we work, investing in our people and new systems to make us more agile whilst providing a strong foundation for success.
The PPC team are responsible for paid search advertising at Holiday Extras. Using our portfolio of brands we drive growth and optimise performance in our campaigns by utilising leading technology, the latest analytical tools, and our passion for online advertising. We work closely with the major search engines such as Google & Microsoft, to ensure we are always at the forefront of development, and we invest a lot of time and resource in innovating and evolving our operation. We’re part of the wider Paid Acquisition team which includes social, display, ppc and our technical support team. We are responsible for delivering a large portion of Holiday Extras 4 million annual bookings, and we deliver these through an exciting mixture of analytical insight and marketing creativity.
We’re on the lookout for a manager to lead the Lounge and New Products part of the PPC team. The role is completely new within the team focussing on delivering one of the core business OKRs to grow our new products which include car hire, airport transfer and airport taxis as well as being responsible for our airport lounge campaigns. This an exciting opportunity to put your own stamp on the PPC team and help the business grow and diversify its product mix. Currently there is no direct line reports but there is huge opportunity to grow and develop the team in the future
- Innovating and managing our PPC accounts to both hit our targets and meet our OKRs (objectives and key results)
- Understands the overall HX business strategy and how PPC works to fulfil that strategy, and relates optimisation and performance decisions back to these main objectives
- Supports the PPC Lead in focusing the team priorities: through rigorous application of data, product knowledge and a complete PPC understanding ensures all of the team’s activities deliver against our strategy and targets.
The ideal candidate:
- An excellent understanding of paid search
- Great understanding of the wider digital landscape
- A solid foundation in basic maths
- Highly driven and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- Impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to operate in a fast and demanding environment
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you, please send your CV and Cover letter for consideration.
Applications close Monday 26th August 2019.