Shared Services Manager - People
Salary DOE + 25 Days Holiday [+ Bank Holidays] + Profit Share + Benefits
Here at Holiday Extras we believe that time is precious and that holidays are some of the most precious times we have. We’re building the future of travel using innovative technology, a wide choice of products and unbeatable prices to create ‘less hassle’ for our customers so they can enjoy ‘more holiday’.
In order to deliver our promise of “less hassle more holiday” we are on a mission to “innovate and simplify” the way we work, investing in our people and new systems to make us more agile whilst providing a ‘best in class’ experience to our people .
As Shared Services Manager, you’ll work closely with the administration, reward and recruitment specialists in our People Team to shape and develop group wide processes that deliver a great service to our customers and are able to scale as the business grows.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the design, delivery and mapping of processes across the team ensuring that the needs of our people are balanced with the needs of the business. You’ll collaborate with our team of specialists and use your creativity to build reward, people resourcing and administration strategies that are informed by data and align with the purpose of the wider Holiday Extras Group.
You’ll use your analytical and organisational skills to provide valuable business insight; identifying process improvements that boost productivity and performance. Using data and your experience of enabling teams, you’ll help coach our newly formed People Ops team to foster an environment where everyone plays to their strengths and is able to be ‘the best version of themselves’. Finally, as someone who enjoys being ‘one team’ you’ll work cross functionally as part of our group People Team, to make the Holiday Extras Group truly amazing place to work and learn!
- Leading our team of administration, analytics, reward and recruitment specialists.
- Leading, managing and continually evolving large strategic projects around workforce & performance management, administration, talent acquisition and compensation & benefits (collaborating with specialists within the group team)
- Work with the team to map and develop new processes.
- Identify efficiencies and opportunities to “work smarter” or encourage self service.
- Help us build our people data capability and understand how to use the findings to improve performance.
- Reports on metrics & KPIs, ensuring the business is kept up to date with the current state of play.
- Evolves the value add of the People Team by implementing new ideas and provides research for new or improved processes and initiatives.
- Experience working as a People Business Partner or people manager in an operational and/or delivery focussed environment.
- Experience using data to identify efficiencies and map/create mid-long term strategies and processes that support delivery.
- Experience of managing change and supporting a broad range of business activities.
- Able to prioritise work effectively, remaining agile within fast paced, growing businesses.
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships at all levels.
- A positive and driven self starter who is passionate about people and calm under pressure.
We pride ourselves on being ‘people pioneers’, providing HX’ers with fantastic environments in which to work and a world of competitive benefits including:
Pension, life assurance, private medical insurance and health screening (after 4 years’ service), enhanced parental leave, cycle-to-work schemes, gym memberships, onsite fitness classes, birthday day off etc.
After passing your onboarding and becoming a fully fledged HX’er, you’ll own a share of the company through our Employee Benefit Trust. As an added extra, you’ll also benefit from the success of the business; receiving a profit share bonus that is awarded as a percentage of salary. The more profit we make, the more bonus you receive!
And if that wasn’t enough, to help you maximise your time and manage your energy we have ‘Anytime +’ (our flexible working philosophy that says if you are contactable and connected it doesn’t matter where or when you work). And our ‘Wanderlust Collection’ encouraging our people to make the most of their time, offering 2 weeks a year to work remotely from anywhere in the world and rewarding long service with sabbaticals.
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, submit a copy of the above by clicking the link below. Applications close on Friday 23rd August.