Customer Operations Manager
We are Holiday Extras; a Times Top 100 employer that uses innovative technology, a wide choice of products and unbeatable prices to make travel better for our seven million customers. We’re looking for an experienced Customer Operations Manager to join us on the Holiday Extras campus and lead our Contact Centre Team. A great Customer Operations Manager at Holiday Extras is responsible for balancing the needs of the customer with the needs of the business and is accountable for evolving, and ensuring delivery of an industry leading customer experience. They ensure the customer facing operation understands the needs of the customer and delivers this in an agile and flexible way, treating each customer as an individual. They are an advocate of change and lead from the front when looking at ways to improve the contact centre processes and approach to customer facing delivery.
We talk to around 1m Customers a year and our aim is to make each holiday experience a positive and memorable one. We believe in providing outstanding service and we use Customer feedback and data to drive business improvements that result in Holiday Extras delivering its mission.
The Contact Centre is made up of teams that manage inbound and outbound calls, emails and live chat. Some of our consultants work from home and we sell a range of products, including: Airport parking, hotels, lounge passes, Insurance, rail travel and a number of essential extras.
What you'll need to show us:
- As an inspirational leader you will have a proven track record of Senior Management experience within an Operational Contact Centre.
- You will be an expert in leading change and spotting opportunities to evolve processes and approach to customer experience, you will understand the end to end customer journey and will be able to translate this to the team to help them understand what part they play in it.
- You will be passionate about promoting a “service culture” encouraging the team to put the customer at the heart of their decisions.
- A natural leader, influencer and collaborator, you will work alongside other leaders in the business to ensure the success of the business strategy.
- An experienced manager of people and coach, maximising the potential of each person in the team You will have a high level of emotional intelligence and be able to build strong and effective relationships.
- An excellent decision maker who is able to turn commercial opportunities into a reality.
- Experience in implementing reward and recognition programmes that support a culture of continuous development and high performance.
- You will be a knowledge seeker, constantly scrutinising and refining your ideas, you will be comfortable taking calculated risks learning quickly from failure (and success).
- Experience in driving your own development whilst sharing your knowledge to help your team be the best version of themselves.
- Experience of leading large operations with a diversity of accountable roles
- Experience in an operational senior management role
- Proven track record of managing, coaching and developing other managers
- Proven success in managing and delivering multiple projects/changes with limited impact to everyday operation.
- In-depth knowledge of customer operations & multichannel customer support
- Excellent analytical skills and effective use of stats and reports
- Experience and understanding of customer lifecycles/journeys
- Experience of budgetary responsibility
We are looking for the best to join our team. We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges, whilst providing a fantastic environment in which to work. Along with pension, medical insurance, enhanced parental leave, cycle-to-work schemes, etc we also have birthday days off, ‘Anytime +’ (our flexible working philosophy that says if you are contactable and connected it doesn’t matter where or when you work)
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button.