Office Assistant - Maidenhead
Salary up to £17,550 DOE + Benefits
Chauntry Ltd. is part of the Holiday Extras group. Our Chauntry team based in Maidenhead, UK are on a mission to build excellent partnerships with our customers, deliver exceptional service and help customers increase their revenues by delivering the functionality to provide airports & car parks with an online booking solution that is used for parking, fast track, lounges, hotels and integrates with various third party systems.
You possess brilliant organisational skills and you’ll work to support your colleagues by managing the general day to day running of the office.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for performing duties that are vital for the day to day running of the office; including answering the telephone, managing incoming & outgoing post, ordering office supplies etc. You’ll use your communication skills to build strong relationships with suppliers and your excellent computer literacy to work with various types of software including Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel.
You’ll use your enthusiastic, positive attitude to greet all visitors and make them feel welcome. As someone with the ability to be a team player you will work to support various colleagues in different roles.
- Answering telephone calls, taking and distributing messages
- Greeting visitors
- Preparing refreshments (Tea/Coffee) / ordering lunches for meetings.
- Ordering of all office supplies
- Organising general office maintenance when required
- Organising company events
- Preparing / Filing contracts / contract addendum
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
- Good organisational skills
- Great communication and IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Polite telephone manner
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, submit a copy of the above by hitting the “apply for this job” button below. Applications close on Monday 30th September.