Travel Consultants - Fixed Term Contract until the end of October
£9.00 per hour + Performance Award + Benefits
We are Holiday Extras; a top employer in Kent that uses innovative technology, a wide choice of products and unbeatable prices to create "Less hassle, more holiday" for our seven million customers. We are the UK market leader in holiday add-ons selling airport parking & hotels, travel insurance, lounges and more!
We’re looking for experts in customer service to join us on our Holiday Extras campus and become part of our award winning Airport Contact Centre Team. We are currently looking for team members to join us on a fixed term contract until the end of October 2019 to help us during our busy summer period.
We are not your average call centre team, our Travel Consultants are the voice of Holiday Extras! Our mission (and yours if you choose to accept it) is to surprise and delight our 7 million customers by delivering a customer experience that is different to any other! As a Holiday Extras Travel Consultant you'll be responsible for really getting to know your customers using your rapport building skills to tailor your service to make their trip the best it can be!
What you'll be passionate about:
- Customer service and building rapport with your customers to deliver an exceptional level of personalised service.
- Your performance and working alongside your Team Manager to be “the best version of you’ so you can earn those extra bonuses!
- Working towards individual and team targets, taking part in our regular contact centre incentives like (Deal or No Deal) where our teams battle it out for prizes and glory.
What you'll need to show us:
- A track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- You don’t necessarily have had to have worked in a contact centre before, but you should have worked in a customer service environment where you’ve delivered a first class customer experience.
- That you are an effective communicator with a warm, friendly, inviting and engaging tone of voice, with the ability to adapt your approach to each customer.
- Your inquisitive nature and how this has helped you deliver exceptional service in the past.
We’re looking for super flexible Full-Time and Part-Time people who are able to work across our opening hours. In order to truly delight our customers you may be asked to “flex up” your hours from time to time to assist us when our call volumes increase.
Full-Time – “Core Flex”: 30 Hours - “Full Flex”: 37.5 Hours - you will need to be fully flexible across our opening hours of Monday – Friday 8.00am until 9.00pm and Saturday – Sunday 8.30am until 8.00pm.
Part-Time – “Core Flex”: 16 Hours - “Full Flex”: 20 Hours - you will need to be fully flexible across our opening hours of Monday – Friday 8.00am until 9.00pm and Saturday – Sunday 8.30am until 8.00pm.
You will be given notice if you are required to work your “full flex” but can be guaranteed your “Core Flex” hours each week!
Our next induction is scheduled for the 5th August! You’ll need to be available 9.00-17.30 Monday to Friday for 2 weeks during the induction period in order to learn all there is to know about our products. And to help you setup your MacBook!
We are looking for the best to join our team, in return you’ll play an important role in our customers journey. We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges in the world of travel, whilst providing a fantastic environment in which to work. As well as a variety of other perks including discounts on our products and retail benefits available via our rewards hub etc...
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button.