Technical SEO Specialist
We’re looking for an SEO Specialist to join us on the Holiday Extras campus and become part of our expert team. The workload is fast-paced, but the atmosphere is fun.
At Holiday Extras, our SEO team is responsible for the visibility and performance of our market-leading website in Search Engines. We design, create and manage thousands of front-end landing pages, including everything from content creation and optimisation to development and technical maintenance. We consider all aspects of our website performance, looking at code, visitor behaviour, market opportunities, conversion, cross-selling, indexing and site structure and everything else that impacts upon holiday-going web searchers discovering Holiday Extras and the value of their experience on our landing pages.
We want you to bring your passion and experience in SEO to help the team drive our strategy forward. You know how to assist in making our web pages the very best they can be and help improve their visibility in Search Engines for mobile and desktop.
You will apply your understanding of technical SEO to ensure we are always in tip-top shape, successfully problem-solving any issues and working closely with developers to ensure we safeguard our Search Engine visibility.
You are a pro-active, positive and driven person who is strongly motivated by results. Staying current with industry advice, strategies and technologies is par for the course, and you love implementing important changes to our website that you know, from experience, will have a real impact.
Working within our expert, in-house SEO team, you are a spirited team player. You are confident, and regularly liaise with other teams in the business to ensure goals are aligned and we are achieving the best results possible.
- Experience working in SEO.
Experience of the following:
- On and off-site SEO/site visibility
- Technical SEO
- Mobile-first optimisation
- AMP development and maintenance
- Google Search Console management
- Google Analytics
- Using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, Advanced Web Ranking, SEM Rush
- Website link profiling
- SERP optimisation
- Staying current with industry developments
- Prepping for Google algorithm changes
- Generating strong brand signals
- Managing and optimising Google ‘My Business’ listings
- Conducting technical SEO audit and reviews of websites
- Working closely with internal teams to identify & solve technical site issues
- Assessing and improving Search & User experience
- Conducting regular competitor analysis
- Conversion optimisation
- Structured Data markup
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you, please send in your cover letter and CV via the application form.
Applications close Thursday 28th June 2018.