Insurance Pricing Manager
Salary DOE + Profit Share + Benefits
We are Holiday Extras: a Times Top 100 employer that uses innovative technology, a wide choice of products and unbeatable prices to deliver "less hassle, more holiday" to our customers and partners. We are the UK's market leader for travel extras - with airport hotels, airport parking, airport lounges, airports by rail and coach, destination car hire and holiday insurance amongst some of our core products.
We've grown rapidly and form part of a group of six companies in key locations across Europe, with a group turnover of £450m.
The Pricing Manager role in a nutshell
Our insurance business is growing and we are looking for an experienced Pricing Manager to join us on the Holiday Extras campus and become part of our expert team. As a Pricing Manager at Holiday Extras, you’ll be responsible for defining and delivering the business’ Insurance pricing strategy.
As someone with a background in Travel Insurance pricing, you'll ensure that Holiday Extras pricing strategy is FCA compliant and understood by all across the business. You'll use your keen eye for detail and passion for accessible data to build and maintain dashboards detailing the rationale for price points and commissions/earnings across multiple channels, partners and booking platforms.
You'll play a key role in growing our Insurance business by optimising the balance between price and volume across all of our sales channels, working closely with our underwriters and partners to spot trends and drive earnings.
The type of person we would love to meet. Are you this person?
Everyone says they are looking for someone special, and we really mean it! You have:
- Experience working within a commercial insurance environment
- Demonstrable experience in successfully developing and maintaining a successful insurance pricing strategy.
- A passion for business partnering and creating/presenting accessible information to a non-financial audience.
- A deep understanding of Microsoft Excel (Pivots, VLOOKUPs etc.)
- The ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with partners and underwriters to drive profitability and growth.
- A commercial mindset and deep understanding of the effective use of data insight and analysis to drive strategic decision making
We are looking for the best to join our team. We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges in the world of insurance, whilst providing a fantastic environment in which to work. Along with pension, medical insurance, enhanced parental leave, cycle-to-work schemes, etc we also have birthday days off, ‘Anytime +' (our flexible working philosophy that says if you are contactable and connected it doesn't matter where or when you work)
If that sounds like you, we'd like to see …
A cover letter
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now' button. Applications close on Friday 1st March.