Business Development Manager
Salary DOE + Profit Share + Benefits
Here at Holiday Extras we believe that time is precious and that holidays are some of the most precious times we have. We’re building the future of travel using innovative technology, a wide choice of products and unbeatable prices to create ‘less hassle’ for our customers so they can enjoy ‘more holiday’.
We make 200,000 travel insurance sales a year at Holiday Extras with our travel trade partners making up a large percentage of these. We believe there is still so much more opportunity in and outside of the travel trade to secure new exciting partnerships.
You possess excellent relationship-building and strategic thinking skills, and you’ll work to identify new opportunities within the travel insurance market.
In this role, you’ll utilise your list of travel trade contacts to explore new and exciting partnerships to help us achieve our ambitious plans for growth. You’ll use your expert communication skills to develop and nurture long lasting, awesome relationships both internally and externally.
You’ll use your analytical skills to identify new opportunities and effectively influence and communicate with partners and stakeholders at all levels. As someone who enjoys being ‘one team’ you’ll work cross functionally with the New Business, Commercial Finance, Product and wider Insurance Teams to drive the transformation of our Insurance Business.
- Management of the Insurance new business budget.
- Manage a portfolio of partners through tender, acquisition and onboarding.
- Nurturing a pool of warm leads and identifying potential new partners.
- Creating attractive commercial proposals for the business and our partners analysing data to identify opportunities and support negotiations.
- Attending various trade related conferences and events globally.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience winning new business within the Leisure and Travel sector.
- Travel Insurance Experience (Desired)
If that sounds like you, we’d like to see …
- A cover letter
- Your CV
To apply, please submit the above by hitting the ‘Apply Now’ button. Applications close on Thursday 25th April.